October 18, 2015

Thank you Blog Queens :)

I am seaux excited about my new blog layout made by Blogs Fit For a Queen <3 !! They took my ideas and went above and beyond my expectations! I probably could have never done anything as cute and creative. It was actually a really easy process! I filled out a form online about what colors and theme I had in mind, and they emailed me a week or two later. They were very helpful and always made sure to ask if there was something I wanted to add or something I didn't quite like. I am forever thankful to them for my awesome blog. So thanks so much girls! Please if you're in need of a great blog design that will put all your ideas together without driving you crazy, click on the "Blogs Fit For a Queen" link in the first sentence or just scroll down to the bottom of my blog and click the Blog Queens Button. 

No comments:

Post a Comment